The overwhelming majority of site visitors accidents have an effect on low- and middle-income international locations, notably younger males and susceptible street customers.
- of all street deaths happen in low and center revenue international locations.
- Half of the deaths occurring on the street on the earth happen in WHO Western Pacific and WHO Southeast Asia Area international locations.
- Greater than half of those that misplaced their lives in street accidents are between the ages of 15-44.
- The s of these killed in street site visitors accidents are males.
- The street customers most uncovered to hazard within the low and center revenue teams are pedestrians, cyclists, two-wheeled motorcar drivers and passengers in public transport.