- Cut the boneless chicken into 2 inch strips.
- Add salt & white pepper powder and mix well. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Now prepare the batter as per items listed above. Mix well. Pour it on the marinated chicken strips. Mix well and set aside for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai and fry the strips till golden. Should take around 4-5 mins on medium to high heat. Do not crowd the wok/kadai, fry in batches.
- Take a wok or kadai and heat oil.
- Add the chopped garlic & dried red chillies. Give a stir.
- Now add the red onion slices and fry on medium heat for 2 mins till soft.
- Add the 3 sauces, a pinch of salt & 1 tsp of sugar. Mix well and then add the fried cashew halves. Mix well and stir fry for 30 secs. Now add the sliced peppers and mix well for another 15 secs.
- Now add the fried chicken strips and mix well, tossing it to combine well for 1 min.
- Add a splash of water to coat the chicken pieces well with the sauce and stir fry for 2 mins.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and white sesame seeds and serve hot.